This dating website doesn’t offer love and stable relationships in real life — it is a platform to sign up and get scammed, and here is why.
- Scam Operator
- Fake Profiles
- Unlikely to meet
- Bad comments
- Too expensive
Match2Night Background: What Is It and Who Is It For?
This chat is created for men and women who desire prompt bonds with the opposite sex and interesting conversations that come along with the content exchange. This company belongs to Digital AG from Switzerland, but its terms and policies have a more international nature. The major part of the users is from the United States, but there are also other profiles.
Unfortunately, signing up will lead to no good. We have tested this interface and can confirm how many spam, scam, and fake promises it delivers to potential seekers of love and affection on the internet.
|Company||Mountain Top Digitial AG|
|Address||Postplatz 1, 6300 Zug, Switzerland, CHE-155.273.944|
If you are ready for more intriguing details about this sample of scam dating sites, it is high time to scroll this page down! The more you are aware of fake chat solutions, the easier it will be to understand how valuable your decision to sign up for a particular dating site will be.
Review in Detail: Registration and Fake Services at Match2Night
If you ever come across the creations by Mountain Top Digital AG, don’t hesitate to avoid those chats or alternative solutions. The initial steps seem pretty casual, but the platform prepares a lot to scam you through its fake chat without difficulty. We warn that this experience is better not to try on your own.
Registration at Match2Night
To become an official member of the community, we had to provide the following data:
- This chat required our email address and password. Please note they will function as your login details.
- We had to specify our location. We chose the states randomly — there are no verification procedures here, so basically, anyone can register and pretend to be someone else.
- Instead of selecting real names, it was decided to prefer random usernames.
After registration, several emails were delivered to our test accounts, but their quality was poor. Although they could be entertaining and sexually oriented, they soon transformed into capital-raising exchanges.
Fake Profiles of Beautiful Ladies
Once you register, you have access to other users’ content. However, to be able to use its chat somehow, we were asked to pay and invest in credits. Considering that this research would be meaningless otherwise, our team decided to try to create a few accounts and check what differences we might face. It turned out that the majority of offered profiles were the same and that their match-making algorithms were absolutely fake.
Are mature women ready to hook up and chat here? This app appreciates long introductions and easy-going talks, which make users and our experts in particular pay more than planned originally. Their strategy is simple — it is the website that catches you on its hook, not you.
The Cost of Membership
This dating website is a bright representative of the hook-up culture online. People frequently use their browsers to search for gorgeous women, flirt and have different types of sex with them. Registered members have to spend additional recourses to get access to particular service locations of this app. At least, that is what is advertised on the official page of the dating website. If you would like to get access to adult and sex-related entertainment, you will need to upgrade your subscription plan.
Like several other dating sites, this platform presents divergent packages. The on-site currency is known as tokens, and the app lets you get more to level up the quality of its fake chat:
- Trial plans don’t cost a lot. You can try to date a charming lady by sending her around ten messages for one US dollar each. However, this is discounted price for novice users. If you don’t want to spend a lot and get just a small pack of tokens at the bundle price, it will cost you seventeen dollars fifty cents for ten messages.
- To make a fewer number of payments and “enjoy” communication with robot ladies, this sex chat will require you to recharge the account balance for forty US dollars. At this point, interlocutors start sending many messages that demand a lot of answers within the chat. The bigger the number of messages, the more money you are meant to spend after sign up.
- This chat for flirting and sex online has other token packages as well. The lowest price is available at promotions or when getting the biggest package of tokens, namely, two hundred tokens at two hundred thirty US dollars.
From the Terms and Conditions Section
You have to be especially attentive to what terms you agree to when you sign up for a particular dating site solution. Such dating websites are usually designed for users not under eighteen years old, so it is a standard warning disclaimer. Interested parties frequently assume other conditions are alike, but it is a completely wrong decision that won’t protect your rights and vulnerable personal information later when the login process at the fake chat is finalized.
In this case, this shame among top-notch dating sites refuses any responsibility for non-letting real men and women date in real life. They warn potential users right away: “By entering the Website, I will have released and discharged the providers, owners, and creators of the Website from all liability that might arise”. Considering this fake chat makes accounts non-secure spaces for communication, it is simply dangerous to provide access to your browser, internet location, and other information to the distinguished dating site.
If you don’t agree to the aforementioned conditions, you will be prohibited from entering the analyzed dating website at all, not just from registering an account here. We didn’t expect that would be so many harmful responsibilities for end users, but this only proves how the brand tries to avoid any issues because of its fake performance:
- “We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur because of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge”.
- “We may remove, edit, limit, or block access to any content that you upload or submit to the Website at any time without notice. We are not required to display your content, check the accuracy of user-generated content, or monitor your or other users’ use of the Website”.
To get more shocking details about their policies, don’t hesitate to take a look at the corresponding section on the site.
The Conclusion from Our Match2Night Review
If you do want to become members of the best adult dating app, Match2Night is definitely one of the worst places to visit. This fake chat will lead to spending tons of cash without even realizing it. Our team considers the analyzed platforms to be worth including in the top list of the worst dating websites in the industry. A lot actually depends on how lucky you are, and your experiences might seem normal at first. In the long run, though, you will surely regret staying tuned with Match2Night.
What is Match2Night.com?
This chat is established for men and women seeking hookup relationships and sexually oriented dialogs. The app is oriented toward the American audience mostly, but we have found other profiles as well — the language peculiarities of other users were too noticeable not to get they were foreigners. It is the most dangerous type of scam service since the interface seems normal at first.
Is Match2Night a legitimate dating site?
According to the platform’s terms and conditions, your information can be used in as many varied ways as possible. This brand isn’t responsible for any content transformations that can take place. We saw numerous fake profiles, which were mirror-like similar and clearly copied from other sites.
Is Match2Night.com a scam site?
One of the things that make the analyzed platform fake is how controlled and monitored its online dating chats are. It might come unnoticed since there are both bots and hired experts that write messages to innocent users. The only free feature is registration. We had to pay extra to see additional content on the page.