Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Datingserviceusa.net
Welcome to datingserviceusa.net!
Datingserviceusa.net (hereinafter referred to as the Website) was created to help you choose the best dating service. We do not provide information about each dating site, but only about those who contacted us to post their information.
These terms govern the use of the DatingServiceUSA website located at https://datingserviceusa.net/.
You agree that by visiting our Website you give your consent to the use of your personal data, agree to these and other rules posted on the Website and oblige to use them. Do not continue to use Datingserviceusa.net if you do not agree to accept all of the terms and conditions set forth on our Website.
The following terminology applies to all policies posted on our Website.
“Customer,” “You” and “Your” refer to you – the person visiting this website and also using its services and information.
“Company,” “We,” “Our” etc. – refer to the Company owning this Website.
“Party”, “Parties” – refer to both the Client and us.
Any use of the above mentioned terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they are considered interchangeable and therefore refer to the same thing.
You can disable cookies in your browser settings. To learn more detailed information about the management of cookies in specific web browsers, you can find it on the respective websites of the browsers (depending on which browser you are using).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND HYPERLINKS TO OUR CONTENT
Unless otherwise stated, the Company and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and in all materials on the Website. All intellectual property rights reserved. You may access it from our Website for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms.
Visitor Responsibilities. The visitor must not:
- Copy, duplicate, reproduce in whole or in part any materials from the Website;
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from this Website;
- Distribute or otherwise disclose content or other materials, information from this Website;
You may not, without our prior written approval, link to the Website or use its materials, text or other information posted on it.
Among the exceptions, the following organizations, government bodies may link to our website without prior written permission:
- State institutions and bodies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations (mass media);
- Distributors of online directories. They may link to our website in the same way that they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies;
- System-wide accredited businesses, except for engaging non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that cannot hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement of an affiliate and its products and/or services; and (c) is consistent with the context of such party’s site.
We may review and approve link publication requests from the following types of organizations:
- well-known sources of consumer and/or business information;
- dot.com community sites;
- distribution of the online catalog of chimes;
- Internet portals;
- consulting firms;
- trade associations.
We approve link requests if we determine that:
(a) the link will not make us appear unfavorably to ourselves, our accredited businesses or users;
(b) the organization does not have any negative feedback about us;
(c) the link is in the context of general information about the services provided.
These organizations may link to our Website so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement of the party named on the Website and its products or services; and (c) matches the context of the site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must let us know by sending a message to our support team. Please include your name, the name of your organization, your contact information, as well as your website URL, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our website that you would like to go. link.
We will review and respond to your request within 2-3 weeks.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- Using our trade name; or
- By using the Uniform Resource Locator to which the reference is made; or
- By using any other description of our Website to which a link is made – makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
- You may not use the DatingServiceUSA logo or other images for reference unless there is a trademark license agreement.
We reserve the right to request that you remove links to our Website. You agree to remove all links to our Website immediately upon request. We also reserve the right to change these rules at any time.
Parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and share opinions and information in certain sections of the website. DatingServiceUSA does not filter, edit, publish or review comments before they appear on the site.
Comments do not represent the views or opinions of DatingServiceUSA, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, DatingServiceUSA shall not be liable for comments, reviews or any liability for damages or expenses caused and/or incurred as a result of any use and/or posting and/or appearance of comments on this Website.
DatingServiceUSA reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, or violating these Terms.
You warrant and claim that:
– You have the right to post Comments on our website and have all necessary permissions and consents to do so;
– Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents or trademarks of third parties;
– Comments do not contain false, defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise illegal material that is an invasion of privacy.
– Comments will not be used to incite or promote business, nor to present commercial or illegal activities.
– You hereby grant DatingServiceUSA a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and permit others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any form, format or medium.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames or make any other visual modification around our web pages that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
DELETING LINKS FROM OUR SITE
If you find any link or comment or other information on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you can contact us and report it at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to respond to you directly.
LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to defend us against all claims arising from your website. Any website must not contain links that could be construed as false, obscene or criminal, or that otherwise violate or promote the violation of the rights and interests of any third party
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your obligations in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and disclaimers set forth in the rules of our Website govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort and breach of statutory duty.
While the website services, information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature to any person.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the Company’s suppliers makes any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied: (i) regarding the operation or availability of the Website or the information, content and materials or products included thereon; (ii) regarding the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information or content provided through the Website; or (iii) that the Website, its servers, content or emails sent by or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, Trojan horses, worms, malware, time bombs or other harmful components.
We do not guarantee the correctness of the information on this website, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; we also make no promises that the website will be available or that the materials on the website will be up-to-date.
In addition, it is possible that others (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene material through the Website, and you may unwittingly be exposed to such offensive or obscene material. In addition, others may obtain personal information about you in connection with your use of the Website. These others may use your information for purposes other than those you intended. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you disclose on the Website.
We shall not be liable to you for any loss or inconvenience incurred due to the unavailability or removal of any Content, material or other information from the Website.
If any third party brings any claims, lawsuits, actions or legal proceedings against the Website, our affiliates and/or any of our respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, customers, suppliers or licensors (each, “Indemnity Owner”) which is based on or arises out of: your use of the Website; any breach by you of these Terms; and/or any of your user submissions (each of the foregoing, a “Claim”), then, at the request of the Website (to be decided in our sole and absolute discretion), you agree to assume full control of the defense and settlement of the claim; provided, however, that the Company reserves the right, at any time thereafter, to assume full or partial control of the defense and/or settlement of a Claim, and you shall not settle or assume any liability in respect of any Claim without express prior written consent of the website.
In addition, and regardless of whether or not you were involved (or to what extent) in the defense and/or settlement of the Claim, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Recipient from:
– any costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by the Indemnified Recipient in defending such Claim;
– any amounts to be paid in the settlement of the Claim or awarded to the Recipient of such Claim (for example, but not limited to, damages, liabilities and penalties).
If we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be posted prominently here.