MyHotFlings has heart icons that attract users, but its activities are just a trap — another case of an insufficient dating website.
- Scam Operator
- Fake Profiles
- Unlikely to meet
- Bad comments
- Too expensive
MyHotFlings Background: What Is It and Who Is It For?
MyHotFlings will become the best place created for communication and flirting among real members of the community, according to the service provider. The major part of registered users is young and easy-going individuals, who search for love and incredible interaction with women from a nearby city on the internet. Its customers freely share their comments on the performance of the MyHotFlings dating site, so our team has got interested to verify the quality of this online dating portal for men and whether it can lead to physical contact or casual dating.
|Company||Meteor Interactive B.V.|
|Address||Savvannahweg 17, 3542AW Utrecht, the Netherlands, CC: 75034782|
|Phone-Hotline||Keeping contact via emails is preferred.|
MyHotFlings claims this site is the most advantageous platform — the highest number of profiles, myriads of positive reviews, simple on-site navigation, and lots of pleasure are fully at your disposal. In practice, no accurate data isn’t provided, and there is no proof their statements are true to reality. So we just needed to register and research the MyHotFlings dating site.
Review in Detail: Registration and Fake Services at MyHotFlings
If you need to contact other customers of the MyHotFlings dating site, all that you need to do is to open your browser, search for the homepage, and agree with the portal’s terms and conditions to start using it. These rules are commonly the same for men, whether they want to establish long-term relationships with women or look for a person for flirting and entertainment. The list of basic features won’t be surprising for prospective fans of the company — texting, chatting via audio messages, and so on. The only problem is that the MyHotFlings dating platform provides misleading information to hide the details about its scam services, but we have done our best to reveal the truth.
Registration at MyHotFlings
Until you register and purchase credits within the website’s pricing plan, you won’t be able to send messages, see new members, and comments you receive from fellow members of the community. Unlike other platforms and those by Meteor Interactive, the distinguished domain presents a one-page registration form. We find this a pretty convenient feature that enables interested parties to be aware of the free registration steps right away:
- The age check is required, they say. However, we provided a random yet suitable date of birth, and that proof was enough.
- The analyzed dating site is adjusted for multiple platforms, so enthusiasts can access it via smartphones or use its desktop version. We tried both ways, but there were no divergent peculiarities.
- After choosing a username and password, men confirm their sexual interests and email addresses.
- The selection of user location is slightly weird since the website asks for your city. Its cookies help define your IP address’s location, but we managed to experiment and use third-party addresses. In turn, our team achieved a few test accounts for men from different countries.
Prior to free registration, we decided to check what rating this platform has on the internet. There were several positive reviews, while the rest was straightforwardly and accurately critical. Paying attention to how average and standard the registration process was, we couldn’t help but proceed with a more in-depth analysis of the website’s profiles and photos.
Fake Profiles of Beautiful Ladies
Meteor Interactive is a skilled company when it comes to scamming its audiences. If you don’t like to become a person who purchases attention from women with fake photos and based on spam reviews, here are some features that will make you forget about the services of this website once and forever:
- You will be able to send message to any user, regardless whether they are new members or pioneers on the website. The majority of profiles come with a special heart icon sign, which doesn’t signify anything good. Although the information about profiles with heart icons is presented on the landing page, it is located at the very bottom of it and is usually omitted. It will be impossible to meet hot women who established these profiles — no physical contact can be achieved since such accounts on the site are for entertaining.
- Apart from a huge variety of accounts with heart icons, another problem is that you won’t be able to distinguish whether a person is truly the woman you are searching for. The reason for that is that no profile verification and background check can ever happen on this dating site. We chatted with women whose profiles seemed real, but it turned out the information they shared was fake and commonly coincided with what owners of fake accounts with heart icons texted.
Lots of comments from former fans of the website mention that such women didn’t hesitate to use any possible trick to lure them to stay online and keep on sending messages to them. We offered a few persons to meet in real life or at least exchange our personal information to build a closer bonding. What was the outcome? No need to lose this bet and proceed with paying for our “win” — we got rejected in 100% of cases. Most probably, the number of accounts we checked isn’t suitable to state that all the profiles are fake, but there is a high percentage of those.
The Cost of Membership
The variety and number of fake profiles are insane, but it isn’t the only negative feature to report. We would like to review the trial plans of the distinguished site and compare that to what we saw on alternative websites:
- We were required to spend money to get a particular number of credits to use the site’s tools. The most efficient package is a so-called trial one — sixteen credits per sixty cents each.
- Depending on the number of credits in the package, the price will alter too. The most expensive solution in terms of the price per each is the offer of seven credits. Given the same parameter, the cheapest pack includes three hundred credits — per dollar each.
Compared to analogous sites, MyHotFlings doesn’t use as many cheating and scamming techniques as they could. Although you have to pay for everything you do on the site, there is only one type of basic subscription — a non recurring coin plan. There is no chance you will be able to get back your money for wasted or unused credits, we must admit.
From the Terms and Conditions Section
One of the biggest challenges for interested parties is to analyze the data the website provides for free and without registration. No matter whether you can take a glance at user profiles or not, it’s not the most important section where signs of fake promises and scam solutions can be found and proven. The source is definitely on the official website on the most liked long-read page:
- “[the site] reserves the right to suspend or prohibit linking to the Service for any reason, in its sole discretion, without advance notice or any liability of any kind to you and any third-party.”
- “You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. We do not conduct any background or criminal record check or other investigation of users, some of which may be sex offenders, fraudsters or otherwise unsavory and may intend you harm.”
- “We do not review Profile Pages to determine if they were created by an appropriate party, and we are not responsible for any unauthorized Profile Pages that may appear [on the site].”
Frankly speaking, we don’t think any more comments are needed to describe why taking all the responsibility on the analyzed dating site won’t let you abandon the platform and leave a positive review.
The Conclusion from Our MyHotFlings Review
All in all, the analyzed site helps interested parties understand what they value more and choose trustworthy solutions over pages with good advertising campaigns only. This was one of the negative reviews for our team, and we would like to highlight that we have never given positive feedback for sites launched by this company. Free and prompt registration isn’t worth it unless you don’t have to spend credits for messages with women with no opportunity to get their emails and meet them face to face. We don’t recommend enthusiasts spend money and review this site on their own — learn from the mistakes of prior generations of users.
What is MyHotFlings.com?
This website is passionate about men and women who want to have fun chatting and flirting online. Unfortunately, the company under consideration doesn’t mention it is impossible to meet in real life and develop a more meaningful conversation with a chosen partner — customers keep on paying for images and messages from fake profiles.
Is MyHotFlings a legitimate dating site?
Although the company itself is a legit organization and this site hasn’t been deleted so far, we can’t consider this website and its tools safe and successful for men. The website’s terms and conditions aren’t fair and justify fake profiles for entertainment properties while eliminating the chance to encounter a real person who is willing to share her email with you.
Is MyHotFlings.com a scam site?
The website doesn’t scream about its fake services and shows off its vibe as a simple and reliable way to contact a beautiful member of the site and get to know each other better. We tested several profiles and were impressed with their manipulation techniques to ensure men wouldn’t get their profiles deleted. Reporting fake profiles doesn’t have any sense since they are operated by the site’s managers. So yes, it is a scam site.